#FitReaders: Weekly Check-in June 17th 2016
Hey FitReaders! It is time for your weekly check-in (feel free to use whatever day you want to check-in–these posts will be going up on Fridays)! How are you doing this week? Did you get a day, 2 days, 3 days of exercise? Are you on track with your other health goals! I am so very proud of you for making the effort to get heart healthy and putting exercise in your life. We can do it!
- I am on track to hit my fitness goals for this week. Next week it will be 6500 steps, 25 setups, 10 pushups, beginner yoga 3x a week
- Food wise I back slid a bit this week but totally rebooted myself today.
- I can’t believe we are almost half way through the year—I don’t know where it has gone but it is crazy to think that July is right around the corner 🙂
Make sure you go visit That’s What I’m Talking About and check-in
How did you do?
Did you commit to fit for May? Head over to That’s What I’m Talking About to do that
Done your Fun Mile/5k/10K? Make sure to cross the Finish Line HERE
Don’t forget that we also have a Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/fitreaders/
- #FitReaders: Join us for December 2020 - December 1, 2020
- #30DaysOfThanks2020 #SultryListeners : 2018 Their Rebellious Submissive Office Intrigue By: Nicole Edwards Narrated by: Tor Thom, Charley Ongel - November 13, 2020
- #30DaysOfThanks2020 #SultryListeners : 2018Rip Cord By: Jeanne St. James Narrated by: John Solo - November 12, 2020