#FitReaders: Weekly Check-in July 17 2015
Hey FitReaders! It is time for your weekly check-in (feel free to use whatever day you want to check-in–these posts will be going up on Fridays)! How are you doing this week? Did you get a day, 2 days, 3 days of exercise? Are you on track with your other health goals! I am so very proud of you for making the effort to get heart healthy and putting exercise in your life. We can do it!
This week I finally felt back to fighting form! To celebrate I hit all my step goals and my 30 min a day work out goals. This weekend I have a nighttime 5k at a water park (that should be interesting) on Saturday so that should be a BIG step day 🙂
- Sat: Step Goal and 2 hours of yard work (including rocking a flower bed
- Sun: Step Goal and 30 min Walking
- Mon: Step Goal and 30 min Walking
- Tues: Step Goal and 30 min Walking
- Wed: Step Goal and 30 min Walking/Jogging
- Thurs: Step Goal and 30 min mowing the yard
How about y’all?
Want More Information? Click here and grab the button below!
Don’t forget to add your name to the linky to throw your name in the hat! Leave a comment with your progress so that we can all cheer you on!
Don’t forget that we also have a Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/fitreaders/
We also have a pinterest board: (if you want to contribute just email me your email and I will add you): http://www.pinterest.com/messtobest/fitreaders-recipes/
Also please let me know if I accidentally missed adding you to this board:http://www.pinterest.com/messtobest/fitreaders/
- #FitReaders: Join us for December 2020 - December 1, 2020
- #30DaysOfThanks2020 #SultryListeners : 2018 Their Rebellious Submissive Office Intrigue By: Nicole Edwards Narrated by: Tor Thom, Charley Ongel - November 13, 2020
- #30DaysOfThanks2020 #SultryListeners : 2018Rip Cord By: Jeanne St. James Narrated by: John Solo - November 12, 2020