#FitReaders: Weekly Check-in Jan 22 2016
Hey FitReaders! It is time for your weekly check-in (feel free to use whatever day you want to check-in–these posts will be going up on Fridays)! How are you doing this week? Did you get a day, 2 days, 3 days of exercise? Are you on track with your other health goals! I am so very proud of you for making the effort to get heart healthy and putting exercise in your life. We can do it!
Make sure you go visit That’s What I’m Talking About and see her check-in
- I am back on the exercise horse! I got my 5k in for this month and otherwise lightly treading back into my longer walks. My leg is still healing (don’t every cut through muscle it is a very slow heal) so I have to measure how it feels. It will take awhile till I am back to not worrying about it but I love being able to get walks in again.
- I SUCKED at my meal plan this week. My parents were in, I bought a house, and had to work 40 hours before today even though I was technically off from last Friday. Needless to say I was exhausted and just not into cooking. I did eat relatively healthy though so I am going to consider it a win.
- Have you done your 1 mile, 5K, 10K run yet and submitted it? You have 10 days left to get your name in for January 🙂 GOOD LUCK!
How did you do?
Done your Fun Mile/5k/10K? Make sure to cross the Finish Line HERE
Don’t forget that we also have a Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/fitreaders/
- #FitReaders: Join us for December 2020 - December 1, 2020
- #30DaysOfThanks2020 #SultryListeners : 2018 Their Rebellious Submissive Office Intrigue By: Nicole Edwards Narrated by: Tor Thom, Charley Ongel - November 13, 2020
- #30DaysOfThanks2020 #SultryListeners : 2018Rip Cord By: Jeanne St. James Narrated by: John Solo - November 12, 2020