I will be gone this weekend having all kinds of bookish fun! My mom is dog sitting and house sitting so I can go play and meet new friends. I am also excited to hook up with some old friends for food and fun! I am heading to Austin TX after a conference call this morning. Gonna be fun!
What I will be doing:
- Signing: Saturday March 5th, begins at noon and runs through 4 pm CST.
- Meet & Greet: Free event Saturday March 5th, 8 to 9 pm with authors at the Hyatt hotel bar featuring music from Griffin Peterson and band.
- Thursday, March 3rd 7:00-11:00 p.m.
So y’all be good while I am gone! 🙂 🙂
During her non-reading time you can find her hanging with her rescue furr children named after book characters: Lizzie a beautiful cattle dog mix (Pound Pup), Cinder a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Pound Pup), and Minerva a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Foster Fail). Gathering with friends and family, attending conventions, watching movies/tv shows, rooting for the 49rs, and crocheting.
If you want to follow her DIY, Health, and Life adventures check out Mess to Best
My Google Profile
Latest posts by Felicia S (see all)
- Romance Authors of Color Spotlight: Rebekah Weatherspoon - January 15, 2020
- Narrator Spotlight on Andrea Emmes - January 9, 2020
- Romance Authors of Color Spotlight: @WOCInRomance - January 8, 2020