For the next 30 Saturdays I will be spotlighting an Audiobook by Vivian Arend who was a big supporter of Romance for Raices.
Week 2: Rocky Mountain Heat
- Six Pack Ranch Series, Book 1
- Narrated by: Tatiana Sokolov
- Series: Six Pack Ranch, Book 1
- Length: 6 hrs
- Release date: 09-10-13
Blake Coleman is old enough to know that acting on impulse causes nothing but a heap of trouble. But when trouble’s a western-hat-wearing blonde with slim legs that go on forever, what’s a man to do? Wanting the sweet girl next door is just wrong. The responsible thing to do is keep his hands off. Jaxi has other plans for Blake’s hands – and his heart. She may have once considered him a big brother, but that was a long time ago.
Jaxi’s all grown up now and ready to convince him that she’s perfect for him. Except he can’t seem to see past the big “do not touch” sign that’s apparently still hanging around her neck. When Jaxi ends up living right under Blake’s nose, the heat between them slides past simmer and leaps up to barn-burning levels. However, a few of the younger six-pack Colemans have decided that Jaxi’s brand of trouble is worth risking a few busted bones. That is, if Blake’s finally ready to let go of the reins and fight for what he wants..
Find Vivian Arend
- #FitReaders: Join us for July 2020 - July 1, 2020
- June is Audiobook Month:2012 Romantic Suspense Winner Kaleo Griffith - June 7, 2020
- June is Audiobook Month:2012 PNR Sultry Listeners Winner: Lorelei King - June 6, 2020