For the next 30 Saturdays I will be spotlighting an Audiobook by Vivian Arend who was a big supporter of Romance for Raices.
Week 4: Rocky Mountain Desire
Rocky Mountain Desire
- Six Pack Ranch Series, Book 3
- Narrated by: Tatiana Sokolov
- Series: Six Pack Ranch, Book 3
- Length: 7 hrs and 20 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Release date: 10-14-13
Matt Coleman always figured that at this point in his life, he’d be settled down with a family. Since his ex split for the big city, though, no way will he give anyone else the chance to drop-kick his heart. Physical pleasure? Hell, yeah, he’ll take – and give – with gusto, but nothing more.
Hope Meridan is working long hours to hold on to her new quilt shop, going it alone since her sister/business partner ran off. Sex? Right, like she’s got the time. Not that she doesn’t have the occasional dirty fantasy about Matt. Fat chance he’d dream of knocking boots with her-the younger sister of the woman who dumped him. Nope, she’ll just have to settle for the F-word.
Friends would be far easier if there wasn’t something combustible going on between them. And when casual interest starts to grow into something more, their tenuous bond strengthens in the heat of desire. But it may not survive the hurricane-force arrival of the last person either of them ever wanted to see again . . .
Find Vivian Arend
- #FitReaders: Join us for July 2020 - July 1, 2020
- June is Audiobook Month:2012 Romantic Suspense Winner Kaleo Griffith - June 7, 2020
- June is Audiobook Month:2012 PNR Sultry Listeners Winner: Lorelei King - June 6, 2020