#FitReaders: Weekly Check-in July 24 2015
Hey FitReaders! It is time for your weekly check-in (feel free to use whatever day you want to check-in–these posts will be going up on Fridays)! How are you doing this week? Did you get a day, 2 days, 3 days of exercise? Are you on track with your other health goals! I am so very proud of you for making the effort to get heart healthy and putting exercise in your life. We can do it!
This week I exceeded my goals in exercise but didn’t make them with food ( will do better next week).
My daily goal for July is 7000 steps except for pre and post race days (5000)/also 30 min of focused activity.
- Friday: 20 min light walk–step goal (pre-race day) exceeded: 6153 /fitbit recorded 0 active min
- Saturday: 5k- step goal obliterated: 17030 / fitbit recorded 94 active min/ official race time (per chip) 46:32
- Sunday: 20 min light walk-step goal exceeded: 7027 / fitbit recorded 11 active minutes
- Monday: 30 min Leslie S-step goal met: 7887 /fitbit recorded 32 active minutes
- Tuesday: 30 min Leslie S-step goal exceeded: 8936 / fitbit recorded 34 active minutes
- Wednesday: 30 min Dance Party-step goal exceeded: 8172 / fitbit recorded 39 active minutes
- Thursday: 30 min walking-step goal met as of 4pm time of posting: 7876 /fitbit recorded 47 active minutes
I am fairly certain I will be ready to move up to a goal of 8000 steps per day in August 🙂
Want More Information? Click here and grab the button below!
Don’t forget to add your name to the linky to throw your name in the hat! Leave a comment with your progress so that we can all cheer you on!
Don’t forget that we also have a Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/fitreaders/
We also have a pinterest board: (if you want to contribute just email me your email and I will add you): http://www.pinterest.com/messtobest/fitreaders-recipes/
Also please let me know if I accidentally missed adding you to this board:http://www.pinterest.com/messtobest/fitreaders/
During her non-reading time you can find her hanging with her rescue furr children named after book characters: Lizzie a beautiful cattle dog mix (Pound Pup), Cinder a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Pound Pup), and Minerva a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Foster Fail). Gathering with friends and family, attending conventions, watching movies/tv shows, rooting for the 49rs, and crocheting.
If you want to follow her DIY, Health, and Life adventures check out Mess to Best
My Google Profile
Latest posts by Felicia S (see all)
- #FitReaders: Join us for October 2019 - October 1, 2019
- Donna’s Review: Seduction on a Snowy Night by Madeline Hunter Sabrina Jeffries Mary Jo Putney - September 30, 2019
- Donna’s Review: Scandalous by Minerva Spencer - September 26, 2019