Book Blog Walkers: Weekly Check-in Jan 3 2014
Hey Book Blog Walkers! It is time for your weekly check-in! How are you doing this week? Did you get a day, 2 days, 3 days of walking (or other exercise)? I am so very proud of you for making the effort to get heart healthy and putting exercise in your life. We can do it! Even if it is one step at a time 🙂
- Jan 1: Walked 30 min and helped clean-up after my porch was redone!
- Jan 2: Did 30 min of Walk and Kick with Leslie Sansone
- Jan 3: Day is still young so I haven’t done anything yet!
How are you doing?
During her non-reading time you can find her hanging with her rescue furr children named after book characters: Lizzie a beautiful cattle dog mix (Pound Pup), Cinder a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Pound Pup), and Minerva a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Foster Fail). Gathering with friends and family, attending conventions, watching movies/tv shows, rooting for the 49rs, and crocheting.
If you want to follow her DIY, Health, and Life adventures check out Mess to Best
My Google Profile
Latest posts by Felicia S (see all)
- #FitReaders: Join us for May 2019 - May 1, 2019
- Happy National Library Week 2019#LibrariesStrong #NationalLibraryWeek#LibrariesTransform - April 8, 2019
- #ForCharity : Buns and Roses 2019 (links included) - April 3, 2019