In continuing to honor Ruby with #nakedwerewolves all month for her birthday, I picked To Tempt a Wolf by Kate Steele (2 Covers)
On her first evening in town, Hayley Royden comes face-to-face with one—a beautiful black wolf with amazing blue-green eyes. On her second day there, she meets a two-legged wolf, Jace McKenna. Though instantly attracted to him, Jace’s teasing nature has Hayley unsure whether she wants to kiss him or kick him. As things heat up between them, Hayley learns one thing for sure—there’s more to Jace than meets the eye. This lighthearted bad boy is harboring a secret.
Jace McKenna has found his mate. For this formerly footloose alpha werewolf the thought is a bit disconcerting, but the seductive Hayley is a temptation he can’t resist. The path to true love is far from smooth, however, when unexpected trouble rears its head in the form of a scruffy thug with a grudge…and an accident that threatens to tear them apart.
Turns out, there’s a price to be paid for tempting a wolf.
Why Don’t You Play Along?
© 2012, Geeky Bloggers Book Blog.
Latest posts by Felicia S (see all)
- Review: Atonment by BJ Daniels - March 7, 2014
- Book Blog Walkers: Weekly Check-in March 7 2014 - March 6, 2014
- Adventures in Fiction 2014 Recap - March 6, 2014
- Review: Tycoon Reunion by Candace Havens and Shannon Leigh - March 5, 2014
- Audiobook Review: Dead Man’s Deal by Jocelynn Drake - March 5, 2014