Hi Y’all! It is November and I am bringing back #30DaysOfThanks for Year 3 aka #30DaysOfThanks2014. I had so much fun doing this last 2 years that I thought I would recycle the program again this year.
Book: A Lady by Midnight by Tessa Dare
Swoon-worthy and practically perfect in every way! I adored A Lady by Midnight! This was a 4.75 for me 🙂
A temporary engagement, a lifetime in the making . . .
After years of fending for herself, Kate Taylor found friendship and acceptance in Spindle Cove—but she never stopped yearning for love. The very last place she’d look for it is in the arms of Corporal Thorne. The militia commander is as stone cold as he is brutally handsome. But when mysterious strangers come searching for Kate, Thorne steps forward as her fiancé. He claims to have only Kate’s safety in mind. So why is there smoldering passion in his kiss?
Long ago, Samuel Thorne devoted his life to guarding Kate’s happiness. He wants what’s best for her, and he knows it’s not marriage to a man like him. To outlast their temporary engagement, he must keep his hands off her tempting body and lock her warm smiles out of his withered heart. It’s the toughest battle of this hardened warrior’s life . . . and the first he seems destined to lose.
Blogger: The Book Swarm
What can I say about the delightful Miss M: She is a friend, conspirator, giggler, male chest appreciator, and has the most brilliant ideas on the planet. She is one of my dearest blogging buddies and inspires me every day. PLUS the puppies! She has the cutest gosh darn pups! Go give her some love!
Narrator: Eva Kaminsky
Some of the books narrated by her I have listened too:
- Bella Andre’s Sullivans Series
- Kate Lange Series by Pamela Callow
Some of the books on my wishlist:
- Fatal Jeopardy by Marie Force
- Any Duchess will Do by Tessa Dare (the rest of the series is narrated by someone else so I am interested to see how the switch goes)
This year Fantasy is More Fun & Because Reading are doing a Month of Giving Thanks giving you a chance to participate. You should take them up on the opportunity!
During her non-reading time you can find her hanging with her rescue furr children named after book characters: Lizzie a beautiful cattle dog mix (Pound Pup), Cinder a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Pound Pup), and Minerva a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Foster Fail). Gathering with friends and family, attending conventions, watching movies/tv shows, rooting for the 49rs, and crocheting.
If you want to follow her DIY, Health, and Life adventures check out Mess to Best
My Google Profile
Latest posts by Felicia S (see all)
- #JIAM18 Month Spotlight Series:Benny Imura by @JonathanMaberry Brian Hutchison @RecordedBooks #LoveAudiobooks - June 14, 2018
- #JIAM18 Month Spotlight Series: Black Dagger Brotherhood by @JRWard1 Jim Frangione#LoveAudiobooks - June 13, 2018
- #JIAM18 Month Spotlight Series: Black Rose Chronicles by @lindalaelmiller @CrisDukehart@tantorAudio#LoveAudiobooks - June 12, 2018