Hot Listens and I are excited to bring back Sultry Listeners Awards after taking last year off! Get ready because all of the fun begins September 10, 2017.
On Sept 10th you will have the opportunity to submit nominations in the following categories.
- Fantasy (Urban Fantasy included)
- Paranormal Romance
- Romantic Suspense
- New Adult
There are only two rules:
- They must have some kind of romance in the story. This is after all The Sultry Listeners Awards!
- AUDIOBOOK had to be released between August 2016 to August 2017 to qualify (doesn’t matter when the ebook/print book was released)
You can nominate as many titles as you like!
- Nominations September 10th to September 17th
- Voting on the the nominations to get down to 5 in each Category (September 20th to 27th )
- Final Voting on 2 categories for 3 days starting Oct 1 (one on each of our blogs) to find the winner each category.
We will announce the winners the week of October 16th! So start thinking of your favorites and get ready to submit them.
During her non-reading time you can find her hanging with her rescue furr children named after book characters: Lizzie a beautiful cattle dog mix (Pound Pup), Cinder a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Pound Pup), and Minerva a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Foster Fail). Gathering with friends and family, attending conventions, watching movies/tv shows, rooting for the 49rs, and crocheting.
If you want to follow her DIY, Health, and Life adventures check out Mess to Best
My Google Profile
Latest posts by Felicia S (see all)
- #30DaysOfThanks2017 Day 22: Tangled Up in Tinsel by Candis Terry - November 22, 2017
- #30DaysOfThanks2017 Day 22 Narrator: Rachel Fulginiti #LoveAudiobooks - November 22, 2017
- #30DaysOfThanks2017 Day 21: Stillhouse Lake by Rachel Caine (Audiobook) - November 21, 2017