Hot Listens and I are excited to bring back Sultry Listeners Awards for it’s 6th year!
You now have the opportunity to submit nominations in the following categories. Anyone can submit the audiobook for nomination in the following categories.
- Fantasy (Urban Fantasy included)
- Paranormal Romance
- Romantic Suspense
- New Adult
There are only a few rules:
- They must have some kind of romance in the story. This is after all The Sultry Listeners Awards!
- AUDIOBOOK had to be released between June 2017 to June 2018 to qualify (doesn’t matter when the ebook/print book was released)
- The winners from last year (since we are doing this earlier) are not eligible: Challenge by Amy Daws, Dim Sum Asylum by Rhys Ford, Andromeda’s Reign by KS Haigwood, A Matter of Time by Jennae Vale, Unforgiven by Ruth Clampett, Ruckus by LJ Shen, Into the Fire by Jeanine Frost, Beneath the Truth by Meghan March
You can nominate as many titles as you like!
- Nominations July 15th to July 31rst (longer this year due to RWA being the first week—we want to give everyone a chance to get theirs in)
- Voting on the nominations to get down to 5 in each Category (August 1st-15th)
- Final Voting on 2 categories for 3 days starting August 16th (one on each of our blogs) to find the winner each category.
We will announce the winners the week of August 31rst!
During her non-reading time you can find her hanging with her rescue furr children named after book characters: Lizzie a beautiful cattle dog mix (Pound Pup), Cinder a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Pound Pup), and Minerva a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Foster Fail). Gathering with friends and family, attending conventions, watching movies/tv shows, rooting for the 49rs, and crocheting.
If you want to follow her DIY, Health, and Life adventures check out Mess to Best
My Google Profile