Slim and Sexy Forever by Suzanne Somers
Date Read: February 2015
Who says you can’t sizzle in the second half of life?
At last, a solution! In Slim and Sexy Forever, Suzanne Somers outlines a program speci?cally designed to address the needs of women and men who want to lose weight and replace the lust for life that naturally wanes with age. In this “baby boomer’s recipe for the fountain of youth,” Suzanne shows you how to:
• melt away the unwanted pounds
• reinvigorate your sex drive
• capture youthful vitality
• develop a more positive outlook on life
• sharpen memory
• eliminate hot flashes
• achieve optimum health from the inside out
JUST A NOTE: These are books that I have Snagged @ The Library . Some of the reviews will be long and others will just be quick thoughts on the story.
Read for Fun (Library)
Overall Rating: 3.50
Helpful Rating: 3.00
Readability Rating: 4.00
First Thought when Finished:There was some really good information in Suzanne Somers’ Slim and Sexy Forever by Suzanne Somers but I am totally going to do some more research.
My Thoughts: There were lots of good things to think about and it was laid out in an easy to read format. She does a LOT of referencing to her other books (so in a way it is also a marketing tool which was distracting) and I lost all interest the second she mentioned using a sugar substitute. That just a no-line cross for me but there were a few recipes in there I will try that did not include sugar. Overall an interesting read.
Part of my Read It, Rate It, File It, DONE! Reviews
- #FitReaders: Join us for December 2020 - December 1, 2020
- #30DaysOfThanks2020 #SultryListeners : 2018 Their Rebellious Submissive Office Intrigue By: Nicole Edwards Narrated by: Tor Thom, Charley Ongel - November 13, 2020
- #30DaysOfThanks2020 #SultryListeners : 2018Rip Cord By: Jeanne St. James Narrated by: John Solo - November 12, 2020