These are my recommended reads from 2013! These are all the books that got a 5 from me. I have read 209 books this year and only 17 of those books ranked a 5 for me 🙂
Here are the books that either tickled my funny bone, touched my emotional core, or fit my mood so perfectly that I couldn’t help but fall in love with the story!
- Lady Isabella’s Scandalous Marriage (Highland Pleasures, #2) by Jennifer Ashley(Audiobook)
- Rumor Has It (Animal Magnetism, #4) by Jill Shalvis (Audiobook)
- Terminated (Revivalist, #3) by Rachel Caine (Audiobook)
- Getting Rowdy (Love Undercover, #3) by Lori Foster
- Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #22) by Sherrilyn Kenyon (Audiobook)
- Vicente (The Santinis, #4) by Melissa Schroeder
- Two of a Kind (Fool’s Gold, #11) by Susan Mallery (Audiobook)
- Kill You Twice (Gretchen Lowell, #5) by Chelsea Cain (Audiobook)
- One Good Earl Deserves a Lover (The Rules of Scoundrels, #2) by Sarah MacLean (Audiobook)
- My Life as a White Trash Zombie (White Trash Zombie, #1) by Diana Rowland (ReRead) (Audiobook)
- Never Seduce a Scot (The Montgomerys and Armstrongs, #1) by Maya Banks
- Widow’s Web (Elemental Assassin, #7) by Jennifer Estep (Audiobook)
- Savage Awakening (Alpha Pack, #2) by J.D. Tyler
- Ill Wind (Weather Warden, #1) by Rachel Caine (Audiobook)
- Eat Prey Love (Love at Stake, #9) by Kerrelyn Sparks
- Spider’s Revenge (Elemental Assassin, #5) by Jennifer Estep (Audiobook)
Things you could gather from this list:
- I am a total series reader
- I tend to read a little bit of everything
- Even within the same genre (PNR), I tend to read a little dark/little light
- I am a fan of books with kick ass leading ladies
- Most of my 5’s were audiobooks!
What have been your favorite reads this year?
During her non-reading time you can find her hanging with her rescue furr children named after book characters: Lizzie a beautiful cattle dog mix (Pound Pup), Cinder a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Pound Pup), and Minerva a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Foster Fail). Gathering with friends and family, attending conventions, watching movies/tv shows, rooting for the 49rs, and crocheting.
If you want to follow her DIY, Health, and Life adventures check out Mess to Best
My Google Profile
Latest posts by Felicia S (see all)
- #30DaysOfThanks2017 Day 20: Wildfire by Ilona Andrews (Audiobook) - November 20, 2017
- #30DaysOfThanks2017 Day 20 Narrator: Carmen Rose #LoveAudiobooks - November 20, 2017
- #30DaysOfThanks2017 From Donna to Lorraine Heath, Katharine Ashe, and Felicia - November 20, 2017