1. Claire has been given the task of healer at the castle. She must adapt her nursing skills for the time and learn what herbs and etc will cure each particular ailment that is presented to her. Do you have any home remedies that were passed down to you (cure for a cold, bee sting or what have you)?
I suck at Home Remedies! The only one I know works is swishing around whiskey if you have a sore tooth. Other than that, I am strictly an Over-The-Counter person.
2. What do you think would be the biggest challenge of living in the past? (Clothing, hygiene, food, etiquette or etc.)
HYGIENE! OMG I take 2 showers a day and just would feel icky pretty much 24 hours after arriving. Lets not mention the no teeth brushing or hair washing (though admitting on the hair I can go 2 days if needed). I would be the whiniest peasant you have ever met if I fell back in time LOL
3. Do you have a favorite character, scene or quote so far? If so, share it with us.
I am going with favorite scene: When Claire is thinking about trying to escape during the ceremony and Jamie catches her. He is just so darn logical and really talks to her about why it is a bad idea. He actually lays it out in a way that would not be condescending or overbearing. I really loved pretty much all of Chapter 10 :)
4. What did you think about the addition of the blood bond in the wedding ceremony? Is this something you would do with the one you love?
If I get married, I can say that no that isn’t something I would do or consider. I pretty much freak out at a paper cut so it is for purely selfish reasons that I would not LOL
5. Are you reading along closely with the scheduled chapters or are you ahead or behind?
Since this is a re-read for me it is easy to just follow a long as we go. I would imagine if it was my first time I would be far ahead by now :)
© 2012, Geeky Bloggers Book Blog.