It’s my birthday and I am going to share with you one of the crazy things I have done on my birthday (circa 2002)
How many of you know that Linda Lael Miller wrote a vampire series? I LOVE this series! It is written very much in the bodice ripper tradition of love, vampy-ness, and angst. There is something about old school paranormals that still do it for me. Granted, I wouldn’t approve of the same actions in today’s heroes but give me a book from the 80s or 90s and I just swoon at the over-alphaness and non-political correctness of it all! The chest pumping men of yore just seem to still hold a special place in my heart.
I have mentioned a few times that I have tattoo based on this cover. I finally was able to take a picture (not great) but here it is…
Do you guys have any tattoos based on something you have read?
© 2013, Geeky Bloggers Book Blog.
Latest posts by Felicia S (see all)
- Review: Atonment by BJ Daniels - March 7, 2014
- Book Blog Walkers: Weekly Check-in March 7 2014 - March 6, 2014
- Adventures in Fiction 2014 Recap - March 6, 2014
- Review: Tycoon Reunion by Candace Havens and Shannon Leigh - March 5, 2014
- Audiobook Review: Dead Man’s Deal by Jocelynn Drake - March 5, 2014