Here is my bookish Christmas List. This is a good portion of the books that I would like to end up at my library, on my kindle, or on my MP3 player from Dec, Jan, and Feb. I am hoping your elves are in the mood to reward readers that are good with intention but a little naughty in thought….
- Reaver by Larissa Ione
- Call of the Siren by Rosalie Lario
- Deadshifted by Cassie Alexander
- After the Storm by Maya Banks
- Cemetery Girl by Charlaine Harris
- Death of a Chocoholic by Lee Holis
- Pecan Pies & Homicides by Ellery Adams
- Dirty Magic by Jaye Wells
- That Touch of Magic by Lucy March
- The Bride Says No by Cathy Maxwell
- Up From the Grave by Jeanine Frost
- A Tale of Two Biddies by Kylie Logan
- Cress by Marissa Meyer
- Days of Wine & Roquefort by Avery Aames
- Don’t Talk to Strangers by Amanda Kyle Williams
- Hard as You Can by Laura Kaye
- Killer Frost by Jennifer Estep
What’s on your Christmas List?
During her non-reading time you can find her hanging with her rescue furr children named after book characters: Lizzie a beautiful cattle dog mix (Pound Pup), Cinder a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Pound Pup), and Minerva a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Foster Fail). Gathering with friends and family, attending conventions, watching movies/tv shows, rooting for the 49rs, and crocheting.
If you want to follow her DIY, Health, and Life adventures check out Mess to Best
My Google Profile