This week I picked Alistair Caulfield from Seven Years to Sin by Sylvia Day
(I loved this book and gave it a 4.75)
- Early Alistair
- His Posture, while not overly defiant, was too proud to be remorseful
- Ink Black Hair
- Devilishly Atrractive Features
- Caught in the Gazebo in a compromising position with another lady from society
- bit of a rogue
- 4th Son
- 7 Years Later
- The planes of his face had sharpened, etching his features into a thoroughly masculine countenance.
- Darkly winged brows and thick lashes framed those infamous eyes of rich, deep blue (I failed at finding someone with his eyes)
- His coal-black hair gleamed with health and vitality.
- More worldly and mature.
- Accomplished Violinist
- Accomplished Tradesman
- Smart Business Man
- Cute Butt! (I only point it out because it was mentioned several times LOL)
Who I cast as Alistair Caulfield (Corey Sevier) : Honestly, I just had to include his Gladiator type piccause it was H-A-W-T but I could see him both as the more immature (first picture) and then matured Alistair (last picture)! I only failed at the blue eyes thing :(
© 2011, Geeky Bloggers Book Blog.