Week 5 (last week) by The Unread Reader
1. In Chapter 21, David and Sarah venture into a grocery store to try to find some essentials. Show us a picture of the top three items you consider your essentials when you go shopping:
Olive Oil, Garlic, and Candy (or stuff to make candy)! I eat pretty healthy but I need by sweets too :)
*Pictures from Grocery Store Sites* (Kroger, Tom Thumb)
2. Sarah and David travel quite a distance to “visit” a family member. Show us a picture of your most recent family vacation. Who did you visit and where did you go?
With my Mom and Brother (New Orleans)
With My Dad, Stepmom, Sister, and Brother (Alaska)
3. Sarah refers to David’s sister as the Martha Stewart type because she likes to make things from scratch. Show us a picture a hobby or home project you get enthusiastic about making/doing.
3 of my favorites: Cooking, Crocheting, Decorating for Holidays….
4. David and Sarah decide to start up their own Zombie exterminators business, and even come up with a name and slogan for it, “S and D Zombie Extermination. We take care of your undead issues.” If you opened up your own zombie killing business, what would you call it, and what would your slogan be?
Simply Smashing Meals to Go..
5. What were your favorite/least favorite parts of Married with Zombies? Aside from David and Sarah, who was your favorite/least favorite character?
I really enjoyed David’s sister and her “boyfriend”! I was totally sad about what came of them but it was nice for David and her to see each other before :)
6. What do you think is coming up next for David and Sarah? Which do you think has a better chance of survival, their marriage or their humanity? Will you continue reading this series, and if so, what do you hope to see happen in the next book?
I have read book 2 and have book 3 so I could totally give this away but I won’t *evil laugh*
© 2012, Geeky Bloggers Book Blog.