Married With Zombies Read-A-Long: Week 4 discussion questions by
1. In chapter 16 David and Sarah are attacked by freezer zombies in chef attire. Despite its rotten food and disgusting kitchen, lets think about what it could of been before the attack, give me a picture of your dream kitchen or a pic of you cooking your favorite food in your own kitchen… or both!!!
I could do some major cooking in this kitchen. In fact, I think I could be the next Rachel Ray or at least follow a long in her cookbooks in this kitchen :)
2. In Chapter 16, David winds up killing those freezer zombies with a blank show me your best one….and yes it must be yours!!!!
Considering I just did major damage to my finger with a knife–you are going to have to forgive me for not showing you a picture with a knife. Right now, we are NOT on speaking terms! So let me show you my chef stuff from Louisa Edwards cause well it is pretty :) I think I could do major damage with a spatula and a whisk!
3. In Chapter 17 David and Sarah find themselves with some cult like people and wind up trapped. How would you escape? Ropes?
I would totally crochet my way out the issue. I would make myself a ladder! Of course, I am slow so I hope we are on the first floor :) I always have some of my stash with me!
4. In Chapter 19 David and Sarah find a surprise in the car they stole…in the midst of crazy its a nice welcome. Now whip me up your favorite one and share……you can include recipes!!
I am a red wine gal but I do like the occasional mixed drink :)
5. In chapter 20, Sarah gets to kill a zombie with a cash register, bringing back memories of her worst retail job ever….so tell me whats the worst job you’ve had……if you can include pictures in your uniform I will die laughing…..or a picture of the place you worked will be good too…:).
I don’t go into malls and I think that is the only place you can find these stores these days. So I scoured the internet and this is the best I could come up with….
Go link up your post at Tina’s Book Reviews
Find Week 5′s discussion questions: Missie @ The Unread Reader
Week1: Chapters 1-5 (June 1st) – Jen @ In the Closet With a Bibliophile
Week2: Chapters 6-10 (June 8th) – Ashley @ The Bookish Brunette
Week3: Chapters 11-15 (June 15th) – Loretta @ Between the Pages
Week4: Chapters 16-20 (June 22nd) – Tina @ Tina’s Book Reviews
Week5: Chapters 21-26 (June 29th) – Missie @ The Unread Reader
© 2012, Geeky Bloggers Book Blog.