Lover Unbound by J.R. Ward
Date Read: 2009
Genre: PNR, Romance
The ruthless and brilliant brother Vishous possesses a destructive curse and a frightening ability to see the future. As a member of the Brotherhood, he has no interest in love or emotion, only the battle with the Lessening Society. But when a mortal injury puts him in the care of a human surgeon, Dr. Jane Whitcomb compels him to reveal his inner pain and taste true pleasure for the first time-until a destiny he didn't choose takes him into a future that does not include her...
Series: Black Dagger Brotherhood #5
Also by this author: Dark Lover, Lover Eternal, Lover Awakened, Lover Revealed, Father Mine: Zsadist and Bella's Story br> br>
Also in this series: Dark Lover, Lover Eternal, Lover Awakened, Lover Revealed, Father Mine: Zsadist and Bella's Story
Lover Unbound by J.R. Ward: This has been my favorite book of the series so far. For 3 reasons:
1) The leading guy found that he could care and his story brought a lot of the lore into focus. He was not perfect but shared who he was with his leading lady. He so far as been the most sympathetic of characters.
2) The leading lady was strong, smart, resilient, and her flaws are what made her that way. She was a great example of bending not breaking and standing up for what she wants.
3) The lore really explained a lot of what this wonderful world is that JR Ward has created. I really feel like we are getting into the “meat” of the story. I can’t wait to read the rest of the books.
One complaint: I am on the last of the books out now and the next one not due till April 2010 🙂
Author Website: http://www.jrward.com/
During her non-reading time you can find her hanging with her rescue furr children named after book characters: Lizzie a beautiful cattle dog mix (Pound Pup), Cinder a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Pound Pup), and Minerva a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Foster Fail). Gathering with friends and family, attending conventions, watching movies/tv shows, rooting for the 49rs, and crocheting.
If you want to follow her DIY, Health, and Life adventures check out Mess to Best
My Google Profile
Latest posts by Felicia S (see all)
- Donna’s Review:Unmask Me If You Canby Shana Galen - December 5, 2018
- Donna’s Review:Kiss Me at Christmas by Valerie Bowman - December 5, 2018
- Donna’s Review:First Earl I See Tonight by Anna Bennett - December 5, 2018