Hi Guys! As you know I am a HUGE audiobook fan! No Way you say—snark this is why we are all friends! I know that you know but still gotta tease ya a little. Welcome to my Week 2 Giveaway! I was thinking back to my first audiobooks: Records of the Hardy Boys and Pete’s Dragon! How cool was it that we could read along with our favorite books and learn to read at the same time! My love audiobooks just grew from there and I love to share it. I love hearing when people pick up an audiobook for the first time and fall in love!
This time I want to talk about how YOU got started listening to audiobooks or why you are willing to finally take the leap!
- Open to anyone 18 or over that can accept an audiobook from Audible
- Void where Prohibited
- Sponsored by Little Ole Me 🙂
During her non-reading time you can find her hanging with her rescue furr children named after book characters: Lizzie a beautiful cattle dog mix (Pound Pup), Cinder a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Pound Pup), and Minerva a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Foster Fail). Gathering with friends and family, attending conventions, watching movies/tv shows, rooting for the 49rs, and crocheting.
If you want to follow her DIY, Health, and Life adventures check out Mess to Best
My Google Profile
Latest posts by Felicia S (see all)
- #Promo #RomanceforRaices: A Soldier’s Christmas Wish by Vivien Arend /Narrated by Tatiana Sokolov - November 11, 2019
- #30DaysofThanks Day 10: #SultryListeners Winner Aaron Shedlock - November 11, 2019
- #30DaysofThanks Day 9: #SultryListeners Winner Teri Schnaubelt - November 10, 2019