Welcome to the Let’s Talk weekly discussion meme!
Originally hosted by Melissa from i swim for oceans, Smash & Kt took her original inspiration, and made it their own, expanding it to more than just books. Let’s get personal (but respectfully so) and learn more about one another! Each week, a different question will be posted along with a place to link up your posts and visit other people’s responses. This meme is definitely meant to bring out conversation and meet new people. So, Let’s Talk!
What TV shows are you most excited for this Fall/Winter, and why? Yes, we encourage the pimping of hot men on TV. There is certainly no shortage of that this season!
I don’t have cable so I am just going to list the ones that I make the effort to watch on Hulu or buy on Amazon :) (links to imdb)
Shows I might give a try later:
Beauty and the Beast
666 Park Avenue (I have watched a few)
Shows I will catch up on after the season is over:
Person of Interest
The Vampire Diaries
ALL OF The ID Shows (this is the channel I miss the most)
© 2012, Geeky Bloggers Book Blog.
Latest posts by Felicia S (see all)
- Review: Atonment by BJ Daniels - March 7, 2014
- Book Blog Walkers: Weekly Check-in March 7 2014 - March 6, 2014
- Adventures in Fiction 2014 Recap - March 6, 2014
- Review: Tycoon Reunion by Candace Havens and Shannon Leigh - March 5, 2014
- Audiobook Review: Dead Man’s Deal by Jocelynn Drake - March 5, 2014