For #JIAM16 I am going to spotlight some of my favorite narrators. I plan on doing one a day until the end of June. I hope you will give them a listen and if you have favorite narrators use this month to thank them for bringing such rich layers to stories we love!
Amanda Ronconi is an actress and writer who divides her time between New York City and Upstate New York. She has a BFA from NYU where she studied at the Stella Adler Conservatory. She has performed in theaters around New York City as well as regionally at The Alley, Capital Rep and many productions at the Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey.
Her Off-Broadway solo comedy, Shirley at the Tropicana, received critical acclaim and was subsequently featured in The New York Times. Amanda’s film and TV credits include Daydream Believer (Slamdance 2001’s Best Dramatic Feature winner), The Understudy, Deadly Sins (ID Discovery), IFC’s Get Hit and Chasing Paradise. She has appeared in national network commercials for Chase Bank, Sony and Blue Cross/Blue Shield. Her voiceover work encompasses over 70 audiobooks available on Audible.com.
Next Few Releases/Current Releases
- A Little Night Magic by Lucy March
- A Witch’s Handbook of Kisses and Curses by Molly Harper
- An Univited Ghost by E.J. Copperman
- For Love or Magic by Lucy March
- Ghost in the Wind by E.J. Copperman
- I’m Dreaming of an Undead Christmas by Molly Harper
- Inspector Specter by E.J. Copperman
- Nice Girls Don’t Bite Their Neighbors by Molly Harper
- Night of the Living Deed by E.J. Copperman
- Old Haunts by E.J. Copperman
- Rhythm and Bluegrass by Molly Harper
- Snow Falling on Bluegrass by Molly Harper
- That Touch of Magic by Lucy March
- The Dangers of Dating a Rebound Vampire by Molly Harper
- The Single Undead Moms Club by Molly Harper
- The Thrill of the Haunt by E.J. Copperman
- Nice Girls Don’t Have Fangs by Molly Harper
Why I like Her
Amanda has been a staple in my audible library since 2012. I just adore her narration. In the romance world, most people listen to her nail Molly Harper’s signature humor with gusto. There is even a group of us that almost can’t even read the series without Amanda’s voice in our heads. Seriously I was on a plane without headphones so I was reading Single Undead Moms Club (gotta love whispersync) and I could hear her voice in my head. I laughed when I realized that I was reading with her tone instead of mine. However, I want to point out that I have also adored her narration of the E.J. Cooperman Cozy Mystery series: Haunted Guesthouse . I also really enjoyed her narration of the Lucy March series: Nodaway Falls. Needless to say she is one of my favorites. I have over 20 + audiobooks narrated by her in my library and she hasn’t disappointed me yet!
During her non-reading time you can find her hanging with her rescue furr children named after book characters: Lizzie a beautiful cattle dog mix (Pound Pup), Cinder a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Pound Pup), and Minerva a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Foster Fail). Gathering with friends and family, attending conventions, watching movies/tv shows, rooting for the 49rs, and crocheting.
If you want to follow her DIY, Health, and Life adventures check out Mess to Best
My Google Profile
Latest posts by Felicia S (see all)
- #FitReaders: Join us for December 2019 - December 1, 2019
- #Promo #RomanceforRaices: A Soldier’s Christmas Wish by Vivien Arend /Narrated by Tatiana Sokolov - November 11, 2019
- #30DaysofThanks Day 10: #SultryListeners Winner Aaron Shedlock - November 11, 2019