For #JIAM16 I am going to spotlight some of my favorite narrators. I plan on doing one a day until the end of June. I hope you will give them a listen and if you have favorite narrators use this month to thank them for bringing such rich layers to stories we love!
About Karen White (from her website)
Karen White has been narrating audio books since 1999, with more than 200 to her credit, and is a proud member of SAG-AFTRA. Honored to be included in Audiofile’s Best Voices and Speaking of Audio’s Best Romance Audio 2012, 2013 and 2014, she’s also a two-time Audie Finalist and has earned multiple Audiofile Earphones Awards and Library Journal starred reviews. She currently lives with her family in Wilmington, NC.
Publishers Weekly says of Nothing to Envy by Barbara Demick, “Karen White delivers a stunning reading, her character interpretations are confident and well-rounded, and she forges a strong bond with the audience.”
Speaking of Audiobooks says, “Karen is one of my auto-buy narrators – if I think a book may interest me, her narration will sway me to give it a try.”
Next Few Releases/Current Releases
My Reviews of Her Work
- A Girl’s Guide to Vampires by Katie MacAlister
- A Killer Plot by Ellery Adams
- Book Clubbed by Lorna Barrett
- Forgotten Sins by Rebecca Zanetti
- Rescue My Heart by Jill Shavis
- Rumor Has It by Jill Shalvis
- Still the One (Animal Magnetism, #6) by Jill Shalvis
- Sweet Revenge by Rebecca Zanetti
- Then Came You by Jill Shalvis
- Rumor Has It by Jill Shavis
What I like about her
Karen is one of the kindest fan-friendly narrators out there. She has excellent voice skills and always manages to bring something new to the table with each work that she narrates. She is one of the few narrators that I have met in person and let me tell you—TOTAL DELIGHT!
During her non-reading time you can find her hanging with her rescue furr children named after book characters: Lizzie a beautiful cattle dog mix (Pound Pup), Cinder a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Pound Pup), and Minerva a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Foster Fail). Gathering with friends and family, attending conventions, watching movies/tv shows, rooting for the 49rs, and crocheting.
If you want to follow her DIY, Health, and Life adventures check out Mess to Best
My Google Profile
Latest posts by Felicia S (see all)
- #FitReaders: Join us for October 2019 - October 1, 2019
- Donna’s Review: Seduction on a Snowy Night by Madeline Hunter Sabrina Jeffries Mary Jo Putney - September 30, 2019
- Donna’s Review: Scandalous by Minerva Spencer - September 26, 2019