Hungry Girl: 200 Under 200 by Lisa Lillien
Date Read: 2010
Hungry Girl mania is sweeping the nation! The New York Times bestselling phenomenon delivers even more yum-tastic recipes!
An easy-to-use cookbook containing 200 Hungry Girl recipes all under 200 calories.
* H-O-T Hot Boneless Buffalo Wings
*Sassy Southwestern Roll-Ups
*Cheesy-Good Cornbread Muffins
* Holy Moly Guacamole
* HG’s So Low Mein w/Chicken
* Cheeseburger Lettuce Cups
* Chocolate Chip Cookie Crisp Puddin’ Shake
* Swirls Gone Wild Cheesecake Brownies
* Personal Pretzel-Bottomed Ice Cream Pie!
And many more!
Told with Lisa’s signature wit and sassy style, these recipes are as fun to read as they are to make!
Hungry Girl 200 under 200 Calories by Lisa Lillien: There were a ton of good tips in this book. I also enjoyed the creative uses of many different ingredients. This book had a little too many tofu recipes for me (I just can’t handle the texture) so too many of them I could not try. I would suggest this book to anyone who likes to try new things. Do not forget for those of us on WW, the points totals are listed on her website.
Author Website: http://www.hungry-girl.com/meet/index.php
During her non-reading time you can find her hanging with her rescue furr children named after book characters: Lizzie a beautiful cattle dog mix (Pound Pup), Cinder a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Pound Pup), and Minerva a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Foster Fail). Gathering with friends and family, attending conventions, watching movies/tv shows, rooting for the 49rs, and crocheting.
If you want to follow her DIY, Health, and Life adventures check out Mess to Best
My Google Profile
Latest posts by Felicia S (see all)
- #SultryListeners Awards Winners! - October 15, 2017
- #SultryListeners Awards Romantic Suspense Finals Oct 10th-11th@mlsimmons #LoveAudiobooks - October 10, 2017
- Donna’s Review: The Devil’s Duke Katharine Ashe - October 9, 2017