Welcome to Foodie Fridays! This is a chance to combine two my favorite things: reading and cooking. I am going to put a linky in case anyone else want to participate. How I am going to do Foodie Fridays: each week I will be highlighting a recipe (or two) from either a cookbook or food blogger that I follow. I am going to make it and share with you my experience!
I am so excited! I have been approved for a few cookbooks on Edelweiss and NetGalley that I am really kind of amped to start trying recipes out of :) This week I am going to give you a glimpse of these awesome little gems to wet your appetite!
Expected publication: January 1st 2013 by Atria/Emily Bestler Books
Expected publication: October 23rd 2012 by Gallery Books
Expected publication: September 15th 2012 by Taylor Trade Publishing
Expected publication: August 28th 2012 by Harlequin
And the one I am starting with next week….
Published April 3rd 2012 by Weldon Owen
What is on your cooking agenda’s?
'); // ]]>
© 2012, Geeky Bloggers Book Blog.
Latest posts by Felicia S (see all)
- Review: Atonment by BJ Daniels - March 7, 2014
- Book Blog Walkers: Weekly Check-in March 7 2014 - March 6, 2014
- Adventures in Fiction 2014 Recap - March 6, 2014
- Review: Tycoon Reunion by Candace Havens and Shannon Leigh - March 5, 2014
- Audiobook Review: Dead Man’s Deal by Jocelynn Drake - March 5, 2014