#FitReaders: Weekly Check-in May 27 2016
Hey FitReaders! It is time for your weekly check-in (feel free to use whatever day you want to check-in–these posts will be going up on Fridays)! How are you doing this week? Did you get a day, 2 days, 3 days of exercise? Are you on track with your other health goals! I am so very proud of you for making the effort to get heart healthy and putting exercise in your life. We can do it!
- 2 weeks without cokes or fried foods. I again went over my 2 times eating out (this time by 4 so a total of 6 meals) but with the stress I was under this week not that bad at all. So for the halfway mark of #30days3things not bad at all.
- I am getting back into a habit with walking. I have always (since I owned a fitbit) been a park the furthest from the store, work kind of girl but now I even take the long way around the cars. I did more strength this week which was a big win.
- I also have held fast to not stepping on the scale. My clothes are loser but I have learned the hard way that doesn’t mean actual pounds have come off. Instead of being discouraged I am changing my relationship with the scale. I will step on again at the end of the month then switch to a once a week thing. Checking every day really impacted my day with attitude and outlook. That just was not healthy.
- I plan on getting my 5k in this weekend between all my house projects!
- Happy Memorial Day!
Make sure you go visit That’s What I’m Talking About and check-in
How did you do?
Did you commit to fit for May? Head over to That’s What I’m Talking About to do that
Done your Fun Mile/5k/10K? Make sure to cross the Finish Line HERE
Don’t forget that we also have a Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/fitreaders/
During her non-reading time you can find her hanging with her rescue furr children named after book characters: Lizzie a beautiful cattle dog mix (Pound Pup), Cinder a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Pound Pup), and Minerva a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Foster Fail). Gathering with friends and family, attending conventions, watching movies/tv shows, rooting for the 49rs, and crocheting.
If you want to follow her DIY, Health, and Life adventures check out Mess to Best
My Google Profile
Latest posts by Felicia S (see all)
- Donna’s Review:Unmask Me If You Canby Shana Galen - December 5, 2018
- Donna’s Review:Kiss Me at Christmas by Valerie Bowman - December 5, 2018
- Donna’s Review:First Earl I See Tonight by Anna Bennett - December 5, 2018