#FitReaders: Weekly Check-in March 25 2016
Hey FitReaders! It is time for your weekly check-in (feel free to use whatever day you want to check-in–these posts will be going up on Fridays)! How are you doing this week? Did you get a day, 2 days, 3 days of exercise? Are you on track with your other health goals! I am so very proud of you for making the effort to get heart healthy and putting exercise in your life. We can do it!
Make sure you go visit That’s What I’m Talking About and see her check-in
- I had a good weigh-in on Monday. I was down the 2.5 lbs that I gained over the last 2 weeks. That felt good.
- I joined a “give up 3” challenge. For me it is cheese, bread, and wine for 30 days. I have held to it for 7 days so far. So far I can’t say I feel any better without those in my life so I will wait till the 30 days to decide if cheese and bread stay out (I am not gluten or dairy free–it is strictly bread and cheese)
- Still meeting my step goals (which are lower during spring) while having lots of DIY time. I get a lot more strength type of things in during this season!
Question: Did you participate this entire quarter? If so send me an email with your mailing address and I will mail you a prize. It isn’t anything big but a way to say WTG!
How did you do?
Did you commit to fit for March? Click HERE
Done your Fun Mile/5k/10K? Make sure to cross the Finish Line HERE
Don’t forget that we also have a Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/fitreaders/
During her non-reading time you can find her hanging with her rescue furr children named after book characters: Lizzie a beautiful cattle dog mix (Pound Pup), Cinder a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Pound Pup), and Minerva a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Foster Fail). Gathering with friends and family, attending conventions, watching movies/tv shows, rooting for the 49rs, and crocheting.
If you want to follow her DIY, Health, and Life adventures check out Mess to Best
My Google Profile
Latest posts by Felicia S (see all)
- Romance Authors of Color Spotlight: Rebekah Weatherspoon - January 15, 2020
- Narrator Spotlight on Andrea Emmes - January 9, 2020
- Romance Authors of Color Spotlight: @WOCInRomance - January 8, 2020