#FitReaders: Weekly Check-in July 8 2016
Hey FitReaders! It is time for your weekly check-in (feel free to use whatever day you want to check-in–these posts will be going up on Fridays)! How are you doing this week? Did you get a day, 2 days, 3 days of exercise? Are you on track with your other health goals! I am so very proud of you for making the effort to get heart healthy and putting exercise in your life. We can do it!
This month I will be checking in where I stand on my goals week to week 🙂
July Check-in (Goals where I stand):
- 6500 steps 6 days a week <–NAILED IT
- 10 min strength training 6 days a week (rotating areas–this will be done at first just using my own body weight and then moving into weights) <—NAILED IT
- 7th day just take a walk as long as I feel fine. This could be 10 min to an hour. It should be done more at a normal walking pace—this is kind of a “rest” exercise. <—Did my 5k on the rest day. Took me an hour but it was nice to get it done
- Diet: 90% Mediterranean Diet minus Nightshade Vegetables <—Working on it. This week I tackled eating food from home (not going out). I did OK but I am doing much better this week!
- Vitamins every day! <—NAILED IT
The July Virtual 5k and 10k Race Series + 1 mile Fun Run finish line (for after you complete the “race”)
Want More Information? Click HERE
Don’t forget that we also have a Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/fitreaders/
We also have a pinterest board: (if you want to contribute just email me your email and I will add you): http://www.pinterest.com/messtobest/fitreaders-recipes/
Also please let me know if I accidentally missed adding you to this board:http://www.pinterest.com/messtobest/fitreaders/