#FitReaders: Weekly Check-in Jan 29 2016
Hey FitReaders! It is time for your weekly check-in (feel free to use whatever day you want to check-in–these posts will be going up on Fridays)! How are you doing this week? Did you get a day, 2 days, 3 days of exercise? Are you on track with your other health goals! I am so very proud of you for making the effort to get heart healthy and putting exercise in your life. We can do it!
Make sure you go visit That’s What I’m Talking About and see her check-in
- 3 more days to get your Jan Fun Mile, 5k, 10k (optional fun–this is NOT required) for Jan HERE.
- I lost another pound this week so I will be taking another month off from Fitbit. Evidently more strength was exactly what I needed 🙂
- I flunked Food Planning this week. No excuse for either than a major case of the lazies 🙂
How did you do?
Done your Fun Mile/5k/10K? Make sure to cross the Finish Line HERE
Don’t forget that we also have a Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/fitreaders/
During her non-reading time you can find her hanging with her rescue furr children named after book characters: Lizzie a beautiful cattle dog mix (Pound Pup), Cinder a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Pound Pup), and Minerva a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Foster Fail). Gathering with friends and family, attending conventions, watching movies/tv shows, rooting for the 49rs, and crocheting.
If you want to follow her DIY, Health, and Life adventures check out Mess to Best
My Google Profile
Latest posts by Felicia S (see all)
- #Promo #RomanceforRaices: A Soldier’s Christmas Wish by Vivien Arend /Narrated by Tatiana Sokolov - November 11, 2019
- #30DaysofThanks Day 10: #SultryListeners Winner Aaron Shedlock - November 11, 2019
- #30DaysofThanks Day 9: #SultryListeners Winner Teri Schnaubelt - November 10, 2019