#FitReaders: Weekly Check-in Feb 5 2016
Hey FitReaders! It is time for your weekly check-in (feel free to use whatever day you want to check-in–these posts will be going up on Fridays)! How are you doing this week? Did you get a day, 2 days, 3 days of exercise? Are you on track with your other health goals! I am so very proud of you for making the effort to get heart healthy and putting exercise in your life. We can do it!
Make sure you go visit That’s What I’m Talking About and see her check-in
- I started 10k training and really looking forward to slowly getting to goal
- Meal Planning was better this week. I need to get better at planning lunches to take at work.
- My main goal this week: Just keep making small steps and keep a positive attitudes.
How did you do?
Did you commit to fit for Feb? Click HERE
Done your Fun Mile/5k/10K? Make sure to cross the Finish Line HERE
Don’t forget that we also have a Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/fitreaders/
During her non-reading time you can find her hanging with her rescue furr children named after book characters: Lizzie a beautiful cattle dog mix (Pound Pup), Cinder a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Pound Pup), and Minerva a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Foster Fail). Gathering with friends and family, attending conventions, watching movies/tv shows, rooting for the 49rs, and crocheting.
If you want to follow her DIY, Health, and Life adventures check out Mess to Best
My Google Profile
Latest posts by Felicia S (see all)
- Audiobook Review: Sleeping Beauties by Stephen King - October 17, 2017
- Audiobook Review: I Know a Secret by Tess Gerritsen - October 17, 2017
- In My Ear: Audiobook Releases Oct 17 2017 - October 17, 2017