#FitReaders: Weekly Check-in Feb 26 2016
Hey FitReaders! It is time for your weekly check-in (feel free to use whatever day you want to check-in–these posts will be going up on Fridays)! How are you doing this week? Did you get a day, 2 days, 3 days of exercise? Are you on track with your other health goals! I am so very proud of you for making the effort to get heart healthy and putting exercise in your life. We can do it!
Make sure you go visit That’s What I’m Talking About and see her check-in
- I went back on WW this week and have to say I like their new program! It focuses on healthier choices not just the scale
- Exercise was good this week and I started back with my Fitbit. More of a wear when not working out type of thing since I do strength and cardio at the same time with the walk at home programs. I will just input those workouts in manually.
How did you do?
Did you commit to fit for Feb? Click HERE
Done your Fun Mile/5k/10K? Make sure to cross the Finish Line HERE (JUST A FEW MORE DAYS)
Don’t forget that we also have a Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/fitreaders/
- #FitReaders: Join us for December 2020 - December 1, 2020
- #30DaysOfThanks2020 #SultryListeners : 2018 Their Rebellious Submissive Office Intrigue By: Nicole Edwards Narrated by: Tor Thom, Charley Ongel - November 13, 2020
- #30DaysOfThanks2020 #SultryListeners : 2018Rip Cord By: Jeanne St. James Narrated by: John Solo - November 12, 2020