#FitReaders: Weekly Check-in Feb 19 2016
Hey FitReaders! It is time for your weekly check-in (feel free to use whatever day you want to check-in–these posts will be going up on Fridays)! How are you doing this week? Did you get a day, 2 days, 3 days of exercise? Are you on track with your other health goals! I am so very proud of you for making the effort to get heart healthy and putting exercise in your life. We can do it!
Make sure you go visit That’s What I’m Talking About and see her check-in
- I had a horrible eating week due some stress at work. So I joined Weight Watchers and will start full fledged on Monday. Sometimes you just need to put your money on the line to toe the line.
- I did pretty good with working out though (walking helps me not get annoyed with actual people) but I am still going to do week 1 of the 10k training one more week.
- Other than that, looking forward to this week being done (won’t be until Tuesday) at work. I am back on the horse now though instead of then. Stress is part of life gotta learn how to manage!
How did you do?
Did you commit to fit for Feb? Click HERE
Done your Fun Mile/5k/10K? Make sure to cross the Finish Line HERE
Don’t forget that we also have a Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/fitreaders/
During her non-reading time you can find her hanging with her rescue furr children named after book characters: Lizzie a beautiful cattle dog mix (Pound Pup), Cinder a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Pound Pup), and Minerva a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Foster Fail). Gathering with friends and family, attending conventions, watching movies/tv shows, rooting for the 49rs, and crocheting.
If you want to follow her DIY, Health, and Life adventures check out Mess to Best
My Google Profile
Latest posts by Felicia S (see all)
- #FitReaders: Join us for October 2019 - October 1, 2019
- Donna’s Review: Seduction on a Snowy Night by Madeline Hunter Sabrina Jeffries Mary Jo Putney - September 30, 2019
- Donna’s Review: Scandalous by Minerva Spencer - September 26, 2019