#FitReaders: Weekly Check-in Feb 11 2016
Hey FitReaders! It is time for your weekly check-in (feel free to use whatever day you want to check-in–these posts will be going up on Fridays)! How are you doing this week? Did you get a day, 2 days, 3 days of exercise? Are you on track with your other health goals! I am so very proud of you for making the effort to get heart healthy and putting exercise in your life. We can do it!
Make sure you go visit That’s What I’m Talking About and see her check-in
- I redid week 1 of 10K training. I may even do week 1 again next week then move on.
- Meal Planning was good this week BUT my no fast food in Feb I slipped up once. I had a chicken biscuit on Wednesday on the way to work.
- My main goal this week: No Fast Food (exception on Sunday when at Fan Days all day) and do all 4 days of 10k Training (exception Sunday when at Fan Days all day)
How did you do?
Did you commit to fit for Feb? Click HERE
Done your Fun Mile/5k/10K? Make sure to cross the Finish Line HERE
Don’t forget that we also have a Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/fitreaders/
During her non-reading time you can find her hanging with her rescue furr children named after book characters: Lizzie a beautiful cattle dog mix (Pound Pup), Cinder a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Pound Pup), and Minerva a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Foster Fail). Gathering with friends and family, attending conventions, watching movies/tv shows, rooting for the 49rs, and crocheting.
If you want to follow her DIY, Health, and Life adventures check out Mess to Best
My Google Profile
Latest posts by Felicia S (see all)
- #SultryListeners Historical Romance Finals (19th-25th) - August 19, 2019
- #SultryListeners Romantic Suspense Semi-Finals (Aug 12-18) - August 12, 2019
- #SultryListeners Historical Romance Semi-Finals (Aug 5-11) - August 5, 2019