#FitReaders: Weekly Check-in August 7 2015
Hey FitReaders! It is time for your weekly check-in (feel free to use whatever day you want to check-in–these posts will be going up on Fridays)! How are you doing this week? Did you get a day, 2 days, 3 days of exercise? Are you on track with your other health goals! I am so very proud of you for making the effort to get heart healthy and putting exercise in your life. We can do it!
This week despite having one day where I just was sore all over I hit my average goal. I think I pushed adding in too much strength on top of increasing step count the first part of the week so I am going to do strength 3 days a week and those days will be lower step count. My overall average of 8000 will stay as my weekly goal but daily will vary (more on non-strength days) 🙂
- Friday: 11734 steps / 55 active minutes
- Saturday: 7176 steps / 30 active minutes
- Sunday: 9069 steps / 31 active minutes
- Monday: 8658 steps / 32 active minutes
- Tuesday: 4777 steps/ 0 active minutes (off day)
- Wednesday: 9226 steps /34 active minutes
- Thursday: 8726 steps/ 55 active minutes
Average: 8480 steps
Did you commit to exercise for August yet?
Want More Information? Click here and grab the button below!
Don’t forget to add your name to the linky to throw your name in the hat! Leave a comment with your progress so that we can all cheer you on!
Don’t forget that we also have a Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/fitreaders/
We also have a pinterest board: (if you want to contribute just email me your email and I will add you): http://www.pinterest.com/messtobest/fitreaders-recipes/
Also please let me know if I accidentally missed adding you to this board:http://www.pinterest.com/messtobest/fitreaders/
During her non-reading time you can find her hanging with her rescue furr children named after book characters: Lizzie a beautiful cattle dog mix (Pound Pup), Cinder a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Pound Pup), and Minerva a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Foster Fail). Gathering with friends and family, attending conventions, watching movies/tv shows, rooting for the 49rs, and crocheting.
If you want to follow her DIY, Health, and Life adventures check out Mess to Best
My Google Profile
Latest posts by Felicia S (see all)
- #FitReaders: Join us for October 2019 - October 1, 2019
- Donna’s Review: Seduction on a Snowy Night by Madeline Hunter Sabrina Jeffries Mary Jo Putney - September 30, 2019
- Donna’s Review: Scandalous by Minerva Spencer - September 26, 2019