#FitReaders: Weekly Check-in April 8 2016
Hey FitReaders! It is time for your weekly check-in (feel free to use whatever day you want to check-in–these posts will be going up on Fridays)! How are you doing this week? Did you get a day, 2 days, 3 days of exercise? Are you on track with your other health goals! I am so very proud of you for making the effort to get heart healthy and putting exercise in your life. We can do it!
Make sure you go visit That’s What I’m Talking About and check-in
- I didn’t lose any weight. I am very curious how this last 2 weeks of my challenge turns out (I write these posts on Monday after my WW weigh-in). My energy at least has evened out!
- I totally hit my 6500 steps a day goal with my average being 7300. I also got in 3 days of strength which is why I set my daily goal lower than the recommended 10000. I am trying to put in more strength.
- I am liking the Alta. The clasp is still hard to close but it is getting easier. My only other complaint with it is the tapping –sometimes it will pop right up and other times it takes 3 or 4 taps. Also mine doesn’t show the time when I tilt my wrist but that is no big deal to me. Otherwise, it is very accurate and feels more like the watch that than my other two have 🙂
How did you do?
Did you commit to fit for April? Head over to That’s What I’m Talking About to do that
Done your Fun Mile/5k/10K? Make sure to cross the Finish Line HERE
Don’t forget that we also have a Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/fitreaders/
- ON BREAK: Until May - March 22, 2020
- #30SaturdaysofVivianArend: #AudiobookRocky Mountain Angel - March 14, 2020
- #30SaturdaysofVivianArend: #Audiobook Rocky Mountain Desire - March 7, 2020