Hi y’all! In 2015 we have a new name and new co-host!
I’m excited about the New Year and the focus on all things fitness. This post is really a call to arms so you can get excited and prep for the New Year. I am not much for New Years Resolutions so this gives you a few weeks to prep for your new regiment or make tweaks to your current one. I am so proud of all #BookBlogWalkers that have been at this for a year. You guys have done great, kept moving, and were great at motivating each other.
We want to keep that momentum going in 2015 and include all types of fitness. So whatever your fitness regime is please feel free to join us 🙂
How it will work:
- Jan, Feb, March hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog
- April, May, June hosted by That’s What I’m Talking About
- July, August, September hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog
- October, November, December hosted by That’s What I’m Talking About
There will still be weekly check-in posts and monthly “are you in” posts!
Are you in? Hope to see you in 2015!
NOTE: You do NOT have to be a blogger join. You can link up using your Twitter, Facebook, or other social network place. We want everyone to be able to join in!
During her non-reading time you can find her hanging with her rescue furr children named after book characters: Lizzie a beautiful cattle dog mix (Pound Pup) and Cinder a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Pound Pup). Gathering with friends and family, attending conventions, watching movies/tv shows, rooting for the 49rs, and crocheting.
If you want to follow her DIY, Health, and Life adventures check out Mess to Best
My Google Profile
Latest posts by Felicia S (see all)
- #LoveMyLibraryCard : Library is the PLACE to be by Amanda Shofner #FLASHBACK - September 26, 2016
- #FitReaders: Weekly Check-in September 23, 2016 - September 23, 2016
- In My Ear: Audiobook Releases Sept 20 2016 #LoveMyLibraryCard - September 22, 2016