Hi Y’all! It is November and I am bringing back #30DaysOfThanks for Year 3 aka #30DaysOfThanks2014. I had so much fun doing this last 2 years that I thought I would recycle the program again this year.
Book: Burn for Me by Ilona Andrews
This was a rare 5 for me! I have read it twice in less than a month 🙂
Story: Nevada Baylor is faced with the most challenging case of her detective career—a suicide mission to bring in a suspect in a volatile case. Nevada isn’t sure she has the chops. Her quarry is a Prime, the highest rank of magic user, who can set anyone and anything on fire.
Then she’s kidnapped by Connor “Mad” Rogan—a darkly tempting billionaire with equally devastating powers. Torn between wanting to run or surrender to their overwhelming attraction, Nevada must join forces with Rogan to stay alive.
Rogan’s after the same target, so he needs Nevada. But she’s getting under his skin, making him care about someone other than himself for a change. And, as Rogan has learned, love can be as perilous as death, especially in the magic world.
Blogger: Fantasy Is More Fun
What can I say? She is my book club buddy, friend, confidant, and all around just good people! I *heart* her mucho!
About her Blog (straight from the gal herself):Fantasy is More Fun is a book blog started July 9, 2013 all about the joy of escaping reality through reading, because fantasy worlds are more fun! You can expect book reviews in the following genres: fantasy, paranormal romance, urban fantasy, dystopian/utopian, mythology, young adult, new adult, sci-fi, romance, and erotica.
Click on her button to check her out!
Narrator: Renee Raudman
Some of the books narrated by her (that I have listened to):
- Burn for Me (Example Below) by Ilona Andrews (actually 3 series by this team of 3 )
- The Hunted by Alan Jacobson (my dad LOVED this one, I loved the narration)
- Stolen Innocence by Elissa Wall (Non-Fiction that broke my heart)
- Passion Unleashed by Larissa Ione
On my wishlist:
- The Troubleshooter Series by Suzanne Brockman
- Lucky O’Toole Series by Deborah Coontz
Want to see what else she narrates? Click Here
This year Fantasy is More Fun & Because Reading are doing a Month of Giving Thanks giving you a chance to participate. You should take them up on the opportunity!
NOTE: This year I switched it up a bit for the first 12 days: I will highlight one book from 2014 that really stuck with me (each book scored a 4.75 or 5 from me), one narrator that landed on my must listen list, and one blogger that I am thankful for! For days 13 to 30 I will highlight either 2 bloggers and 1 narrator OR 2 narrators and 1 blogger. These are not in any particular order and by no means is 30 going to cover everyone that I love. In fact this year in both the narrator and blogger categories I had way over 30 (Yet with books I only had 12 “new to me this year” reads that ranked above a 4.75). Narrowing narrators/bloggers down broke my heart so I am changing the format a bit! Hopefully, I can squeeze in everyone I want too!
- #FitReaders: Join us for December 2020 - December 1, 2020
- #30DaysOfThanks2020 #SultryListeners : 2018 Their Rebellious Submissive Office Intrigue By: Nicole Edwards Narrated by: Tor Thom, Charley Ongel - November 13, 2020
- #30DaysOfThanks2020 #SultryListeners : 2018Rip Cord By: Jeanne St. James Narrated by: John Solo - November 12, 2020