Dewey’s 24 Hour #ReadAThon Spring 2016: Starting Line
- Current Book Reading:
- Books Finished:
- Current Book Listening: For All Eternity by Linda Leal Miller
- Audiobook Finished:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? DFW Texas
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Winging the ReadAThon so I am not sure
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Cinnamon Rolls
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! : Continueing my streak of reading for charity —today will be books donated!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I am going to nap today! I need to make it till 3 am so I can pick a winner for the my midnight challenge so a nap is going to be needed!
I am reading for a local Nursing Home–I will be donating books (from my vast library) based on the following:
- 2 books for each book read
- 2 books for each hour listened (this is great for getting up and doing some exercise to keep the blood pumping)
- 2 books for each check-in post and instagram post
- 1 book for every 2 entries in my mini-challenge (Midnight)
- 2 books for each hour missed