Just a quick note that Dewey’s ReadAThon is this weekend so you will see the typical #readathon posts from me. This year I have an event on Sunday so I am just aiming to do 7am to Midnight!
Here is the template I use for my check-in posts (please feel free to use without credit). I tend to do check-in posts every 4 hours and leverage Twitter/Instagram for the in-between times!
Dewey’s 24 Hour #ReadAThon Fall 2016: Hour ____
- Current Book Reading:
- Books Finished:
- Current Book Listening:
- Audiobook Finished:
I am reading for RALC (Richardson Adult Literacy Center) Here is how my totals are determined:
- $1 for each book read
- $1 for each hour listened (this is great for getting up and doing some exercise to keep the blood pumping)
- $1 for each check-in post, instagram post, tweet
- 5 cents for every entry in my mini-challenge
- $2.50 for each hour missed
My Pile for the #ReadAThon has Graphic Novels, Audiobooks, and Ebooks….
Can’t wait till Saturday 🙂 🙂
- #FitReaders: Join us for July 2020 - July 1, 2020
- June is Audiobook Month:2012 Romantic Suspense Winner Kaleo Griffith - June 7, 2020
- June is Audiobook Month:2012 PNR Sultry Listeners Winner: Lorelei King - June 6, 2020