Just a quick note that Dewey’s ReadAThon is this weekend so you will see the typical #readathon posts from me. This year I have an event on Sunday so I am just aiming to do 7am to Midnight!
Here is the template I use for my check-in posts (please feel free to use without credit). I tend to do check-in posts every 4 hours and leverage Twitter/Instagram for the in-between times!
Dewey’s 24 Hour #ReadAThon Fall 2016: Hour ____
- Current Book Reading:
- Books Finished:
- Current Book Listening:
- Audiobook Finished:
I am reading for RALC (Richardson Adult Literacy Center) Here is how my totals are determined:
- $1 for each book read
- $1 for each hour listened (this is great for getting up and doing some exercise to keep the blood pumping)
- $1 for each check-in post, instagram post, tweet
- 5 cents for every entry in my mini-challenge
- $2.50 for each hour missed
My Pile for the #ReadAThon has Graphic Novels, Audiobooks, and Ebooks….
Can’t wait till Saturday 🙂 🙂
During her non-reading time you can find her hanging with her rescue furr children named after book characters: Lizzie a beautiful cattle dog mix (Pound Pup), Cinder a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Pound Pup), and Minerva a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Foster Fail). Gathering with friends and family, attending conventions, watching movies/tv shows, rooting for the 49rs, and crocheting.
If you want to follow her DIY, Health, and Life adventures check out Mess to Best
My Google Profile
Latest posts by Felicia S (see all)
- #Promo #RomanceforRaices: A Soldier’s Christmas Wish by Vivien Arend /Narrated by Tatiana Sokolov - November 11, 2019
- #30DaysofThanks Day 10: #SultryListeners Winner Aaron Shedlock - November 11, 2019
- #30DaysofThanks Day 9: #SultryListeners Winner Teri Schnaubelt - November 10, 2019