Deweys Read-a-Thon is TODAY! It couldn’t have been more perfect timing since I am nursing what I like to call “Plague of the Replicating Mucus . What a perfect excuse to sit inside and read. Plus, I just got back from a book conference so I have a whole bunch of books screaming “read me, read me, read me”! All around I think it is going to be a blast 🙂
What is on my agenda (mood reader alert so these are just ideas):
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?Texas! Where yes we are supposed to be 82 degrees today–can you say we forgot fall?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Judging a Book by It’s Lover by Lauren Leto
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Pumpkin Spice Latte later as a treat 🙂
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! : I am reading for Literacy Texas so this is all about charity baby!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I am sick this time so I am guessing I won’t do as well as last time. This time my focus is just on trying to finish 3 books 🙂
I am reading for Literacy Texas today! Here is how this goes—
- .50 cents for every comment received
- $5 for every book I complete (I am aiming for 3 but might throw in a novella)
- $1 for every hour (since I am sick I am just going to start with a base of $10 and add from there)
How Many Hours Read (10 hour so $20 for Charity)
Comments ( 12 comments so $6 for Charity)
Total Amount for Literacy Texas: $45 (I am rounding up to the nearest $5) 🙂
During her non-reading time you can find her hanging with her rescue furr children named after book characters: Lizzie a beautiful cattle dog mix (Pound Pup), Cinder a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Pound Pup), and Minerva a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Foster Fail). Gathering with friends and family, attending conventions, watching movies/tv shows, rooting for the 49rs, and crocheting.
If you want to follow her DIY, Health, and Life adventures check out Mess to Best
My Google Profile
Latest posts by Felicia S (see all)
- #SultryListeners 2018 Contemporary Romance Finals #LoveAudiobooks @MLSimmons - August 16, 2018
- #SultryListeners 2018 Round 1 PNR & Romantic Suspense Nominees with links to their Audible - August 13, 2018
- #SultryListeners Romantic Suspense Semi-Finals 2018 @mlsimmons #LoveAudiobooks - August 11, 2018