Welcome to Hour 15! How are you holding out?
I thought I would have fun with the challenge this time and center it around books and food. We all know the key to pushing through these late hours in the readathon is to get some energy from either moving or eating.
So here is your challenge:
- Pick a character or saying from a book (yes Harry Potter is in the mix still even though I claimed it LOL)
- Pick your favorite snack or beverage
- Put them together:
- Accio Cinnamon Rolls
- Barrons (from the Fever Series): “Get those cinnamon rolls out of the oven and bring them to bed–NOW!”
- Lizzie (from Pride and Prejudice): “One must fuel the brain with cinnamon rolls in order to read what one wants.”
- Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!
The prize is a book of your choice up to $10 from Book Depository (international) or Amazon (US). Open internationally to everyone 18 and over as rules in your country allow!
- Put together your book/snack
- Leave a comment below with your book/snack
- Fill in the Giveaway Tool
- Have Fun