GOOD Morning! I have actually been up for about 2 hours but needless to say I am working on a diminished capacity today aka I am USELESS LOL
Hours Read: 20
Hours Participated: 21.5
Start Time: 7:00 am CST
End Time: 4:30 am CST (I had to finish that one chapter LOL #booknerdproblem)
Books Left in Progress:
Charity Total (115 comments, 6 Hours listened, 3 books finished, 1 Hour Off, 43 entries to the mini-challenge): $89.50
- Which hour was most daunting for you? 22 (I am just having the hardest time getting past that one)
- Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? I tend to go with my mood. I don’t have a list a books I have to read–I just go with the flow!
- Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? I think it went brilliantly!
- What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? Again I think it went brilliantly!
- How many books did you read? 3
- What were the names of the books you read? Getting Rowdy by Lori Foster, Silver Borne by Patricia Briggs, Storm Warrior by Dani Harper
- Which book did you enjoy most? Getting Rowdy by Lori Foster
- Which did you enjoy least? I enjoyed the other two books I read so there was no least!
- If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? n/a
- How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I will be a reader again! I am determined to get past that 22 hour mark!
So much fun! Can’t wait for next April!
- June is Audiobook Month: Witnessing Whiteness By Shelly Tochluk/Narrated by Karen White - June 3, 2020
- June is Audiobook Month: So You Want to Talk About Race By Ijeoma Oluo/ Narrated by Bahni Turpin - June 2, 2020
- June is Audiobook Month: White Fragility by Robin DiAngelo/Narrated by Amy Landon - June 1, 2020