Hour: 13 (halfway done)
Books Read: Getting Rowdy, Silver Borne by Patricia Briggs (Just a 100 more pages) and then River Marked
Audiobooks Listened: (# of hours): 4.5 hours (Disk 5)
Time Off: 45 min
Charity Total so far: $36.75 (47 comments, 4 Hours listened, 1 book finished)
I am reading for Charity again this time! Last time I made $125 for Richardson Adult Literacy Center. This time I am going to read for the Love on Wheels Transport Program.
How it works (I will be mixing audiobooks and ebooks)
- $5 for each book read
- $5 for each hour listened (this is great for getting up and doing some exercise to keep the blood pumping)
- 25 cents for each comment
- 25 cents for every entry in my mini-challenge (8pm CST is when that happens)
- $5 for each hour missed (This will be at least 2)
1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired? I am not sleepy at all! I am actually more awake than I was last time at this point 🙂
2) What have you finished reading? Getting Rowdy by Lori Foster and almost done with Silver Borne by Patricia Briggs and Storm Warrior by Dani Harper
3) What is your favorite read so far? Getting Rowdy since it is the only one I am technically done with!
4) What about your favorite snacks? I had a chili cheese dog for dinner and it was DELISH!
5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love! Honestly I won’t visit blogs till tomorrow 🙂
During her non-reading time you can find her hanging with her rescue furr children named after book characters: Lizzie a beautiful cattle dog mix (Pound Pup), Cinder a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Pound Pup), and Minerva a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Foster Fail). Gathering with friends and family, attending conventions, watching movies/tv shows, rooting for the 49rs, and crocheting.
If you want to follow her DIY, Health, and Life adventures check out Mess to Best
My Google Profile
Latest posts by Felicia S (see all)
- #FitReaders: Join us for October 2019 - October 1, 2019
- Donna’s Review: Seduction on a Snowy Night by Madeline Hunter Sabrina Jeffries Mary Jo Putney - September 30, 2019
- Donna’s Review: Scandalous by Minerva Spencer - September 26, 2019