Hour: 13 (halfway done)
Books Read: Getting Rowdy, Silver Borne by Patricia Briggs (Just a 100 more pages) and then River Marked
Audiobooks Listened: (# of hours): 4.5 hours (Disk 5)
Time Off: 45 min
Charity Total so far: $36.75 (47 comments, 4 Hours listened, 1 book finished)
I am reading for Charity again this time! Last time I made $125 for Richardson Adult Literacy Center. This time I am going to read for the Love on Wheels Transport Program.
How it works (I will be mixing audiobooks and ebooks)
- $5 for each book read
- $5 for each hour listened (this is great for getting up and doing some exercise to keep the blood pumping)
- 25 cents for each comment
- 25 cents for every entry in my mini-challenge (8pm CST is when that happens)
- $5 for each hour missed (This will be at least 2)
1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired? I am not sleepy at all! I am actually more awake than I was last time at this point 🙂
2) What have you finished reading? Getting Rowdy by Lori Foster and almost done with Silver Borne by Patricia Briggs and Storm Warrior by Dani Harper
3) What is your favorite read so far? Getting Rowdy since it is the only one I am technically done with!
4) What about your favorite snacks? I had a chili cheese dog for dinner and it was DELISH!
5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love! Honestly I won’t visit blogs till tomorrow 🙂
- #30DaysOfThanks2020 #SultryListeners : 2018 Their Rebellious Submissive Office Intrigue By: Nicole Edwards Narrated by: Tor Thom, Charley Ongel - November 13, 2020
- #30DaysOfThanks2020 #SultryListeners : 2018Rip Cord By: Jeanne St. James Narrated by: John Solo - November 12, 2020
- #30DaysOfThanks2020 #SultryListeners : 2018Tying the Scot By: Jennifer Trethewey Narrated by: Ruth Urquhart - November 11, 2020