Books Read/Reading: starting with Getting Rowdy by Lori Foster
Audiobooks Listened: (# of hours) None Yet
Charity Total so far: 0
I am reading for Charity again this time! Last time I made $125 for Richardson Adult Literacy Center. This time I am going to read for the Love on Wheels Transport Program.
How it works (I will be mixing audiobooks and ebooks)
- $5 for each book read
- $5 for each hour listened (this is great for getting up and doing some exercise to keep the blood pumping)
- 25 cents for each comment
- 25 cents for every entry in my mini-challenge (8pm CST is when that happens)
- $5 for each hour missed (This will be at least 2)
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? The Colony Texas
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Silver Borne by Patricia Briggs
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Cinnamon Rolls NOM NOM!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! #insixwords : goofy, silly, book-addicted, dog-loving, wind-drinking reader (so I sort of cheated on 6 words)
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? Today I prepped posts so that I could check in every few hours! Other than that, I did pretty well last time so going to hold to that strategy 🙂
During her non-reading time you can find her hanging with her rescue furr children named after book characters: Lizzie a beautiful cattle dog mix (Pound Pup), Cinder a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Pound Pup), and Minerva a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Foster Fail). Gathering with friends and family, attending conventions, watching movies/tv shows, rooting for the 49rs, and crocheting.
If you want to follow her DIY, Health, and Life adventures check out Mess to Best
My Google Profile
Latest posts by Felicia S (see all)
- #SultryListeners Awards Nominations 2018 are LIVE! @HotListens @MLSimmons - July 15, 2018
- Donna’s Review: The Prince by Katharine Ashe - July 12, 2018
- Donna’s Review: Tempting the Laird by Julia London - July 11, 2018