Dewey’s 24 Hour #ReadAThon Oct 2014 Hour 12
- Books Finished: 2 Mercy Thompson Graphic Novels, The Strain Graphic Novel, Jane Austen Cover to Cover, and If I Stay by Gayle Forman
- Audiobook Finished: Truth Be Told
Total Donation from Reading: Each library will get 5 Books & 5 Audiobooks in Donation
Charity Totals from Comments and Likes on FB, Instagram, & Here
Each library will get a monetary donation of $26.50 for a total of $79.50 + an additional $10.50 since I had sponsors!
Thanks to some generous sponsors each library will bet $50 + 10 books donated (combo of print/audiobooks)! Yeah for Libraries!
Links to Blogs Reading for Charity: They totally rocked! Go give them some love!
During her non-reading time you can find her hanging with her rescue furr children named after book characters: Lizzie a beautiful cattle dog mix (Pound Pup), Cinder a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Pound Pup), and Minerva a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Foster Fail). Gathering with friends and family, attending conventions, watching movies/tv shows, rooting for the 49rs, and crocheting.
If you want to follow her DIY, Health, and Life adventures check out Mess to Best
My Google Profile
Latest posts by Felicia S (see all)
- Review: Borrowed Souls by Chelsea Mueller - April 23, 2017
- #FitReaders: Weekly Check-in April 21rst 2017 - April 21, 2017
- Audiobook Review: Hero in the Highlands by Suzanne Enoch - April 20, 2017