Happy Past My Bed Time Y’all (or at least here in Texas)! This will the tracking post for hours 16 to 20 for Dewey’s 24 Hour Read-a-Thon!
As always, I am reading for charity. This time it is for the Richardson Adult Literacy Center!
How I do this:
- Every book read is worth $2 donation (I usually get about 5 done)
- Every comment on an update post, intro post, and mini-challenge post (I am hosting one too) is worth .50 cents
- Every hour read is worth $1 (last time I got in 16 hours but aiming for 18 this time)
- This time: Every entry into my mini-challenge post (Hour 4) is worth .50 cents
Hour 16 Check In:
I am still hanging in there! I think I have hit a wall so I got up to do 15 min of walking to get a 2nd wind! IT WORKED! This is when I normally go to bed so I am hoping if I can make it past this hump I will be good to go 🙂
Reading: Rescue My Heart by Jill Shavis
Hour 16 Photo
Hour 17 Check In:
Funny books and music I think are going to be my saviors! I don’t know that I will make the full 24 but I am going to give it my all 🙂
Hour 17 Photo:
Hour 18 Check-In!
I feeling the drowse–not going to lie! I imagine my reading will get slower because I will have to get up more often 🙂
Hour 18 Photo
Hour 21 Check-In
Reading: Chances Are by Christy Reece
This will be my 5th book 🙂
Hour 21 Picture:
Made it for 21 out of the 24 hours! WOOT! Total Reading Time of 19 hours 🙂
During her non-reading time you can find her hanging with her rescue furr children named after book characters: Lizzie a beautiful cattle dog mix (Pound Pup), Cinder a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Pound Pup), and Minerva a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Foster Fail). Gathering with friends and family, attending conventions, watching movies/tv shows, rooting for the 49rs, and crocheting.
If you want to follow her DIY, Health, and Life adventures check out Mess to Best
My Google Profile
Latest posts by Felicia S (see all)
- #FitReaders: Weekly Check-in July 21 2017 - July 21, 2017
- In My Ear: Audiobook Releases 7/12-7/18 - July 18, 2017
- RITA 2017 Award Finalist Spotlight: Romantic Suspense - July 17, 2017